Happy Birthday Mom!

Happy Birthday Mom!     



Hi Internet Friends! 
Today is not just a regular Monday on my end, today is my mom's Birthday, and it's not just any Birthday she is turning 52. 

It's been a calm and quiet day, I've been trying to push for dinner because I love a good excuse to dress up and stuff, but no one seems that keen. 



Anyways, the morning started with breakfast at "home" with my parents. My dad and I sang and woke up her up (before breakfast obviously). 
Other then that we've just had coffee and cherry cake (that my mom made) at home with my grandparents and one of my mom's friend. It was very tasty!    Speaking of tasty, someone is cooking. Mom I'm guessing and I'm getting a delicious whiff through the bedroom window, which is making me very hungry.     MMMMMMMMMMMM... 

The rest of the day calls for relaxation I think. Maybe I'll read my book, or watch a movie. #vacationmode 

I hope you all have a great day and rest of the week. Speak soon. 

PS: As you might be able to tell, I've figured out how to insert emojis into my blog posts. Sorry if I overdid it . It's cute though, isn't it?! 

XXX
Gaithri