A journey of self love and growth

Hi Internet friends! 

God it's been long! How are you guys?! 

I've been completely absent, but I promise there's a good reason for that. 

For one I've had a couple of accidents this year which has made it impossible for me to work (don't worry it's nothing too serious). I'm currently on crutches and three weeks post op (knee injury). 

But the main reason is that I've just been doing soul searching. I've embarked on a spiritual journey (which I love), but it has also made me question what direction I want to take my blog in. 

This is my space. I mean the url is gaithrislife.... I want to share more of myself and my life with you guys, meaning that I also want to share hardships and difficult things I am or have experienced. However I want to do it in a way where I'm personal, but not private if that makes sense. 

I will not share details that could be upsetting to other people and I also will not share personal things about my family, friends or other aspects of my life. I hope you can be understanding of this. 

My goal and vision is to hopefully inspire and motivate people, by challenging them. I want us to be able to have discussions and conversations, broades our perspectives and share experiences with one another. 

What do you want to know about me? Feel free to ask me any questions in the comment section. 

As you guys might have been able to tell, I've suffered (and still am suffering) from a severe case of writer's block so please send me any suggestions for posts you want to see her. It could be anything. My travels, my experiences with coming from two very different cultures, goals and dreams for the future etc. You name it. 



I hope you guys are willing to embark on this journey of self growth with me, let's create awesome discussions (without offending anyone). Hope you're having an awesome morning/day/evening/night. 

See you soon! 
XXX
Gaithri 




Etiketter: , , , ,